Who we are
This is the privacy notice for GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O.
In this document, „we”, „our”, or „us” refer to GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O.
Our office is at Tadeusza Kościuszki 31/25, 14-200 Iława
This Policy outlines the data protection policies and procedures we have adopted and to which we abide to. The purpose of this Policy and any other documents referred to in it, is to clearly list and identify the legal requirements, procedures and rights which must be established when we obtain, process, transfer and/or store your personal data. This Policy will assist you in understanding the obligations, responsibilities and rights which arise from the Data Protection Laws.
At GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O., we are committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people with whom we work, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. It applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website.
- Watchers to our videos.
- Subscribers to our mailing list.
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as integral to successful operation and to maintaining the confidence of the people we serve and communicate with. To this end we fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the relevant Laws.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent to the contact information provided at the end of this Policy.
Please be aware that, in all circumstance, we will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
When someone visits: https://glasscannonunplugged.com or any subdomains of this website https://*.glasscannonunplugged.com (*subdomain name) we use a third party service, Google Analytics and Facebook pixel, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you contact us using the website contact form
Personally identifiable info sent by email will be kept confidential. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
What rights you have over your data
When enquiries are submitted to us we will only use the information supplied to enable us to deal with the enquiry itself. When we receive a complaint from a person we make up a file containing the details of the complaint. We will only use the personal information we collect to process the complaint itself. We will keep personal information contained in complaint files in line with our retention policy. It will be retained in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle.
When you subscribe to our mailing list
GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O. offers a subscription news service. We will only use Personal Data you provide to share news relating to our products. This is an opt-in service that also provides methods to opt-out of the subscription at a later date.
How we use your data
We shall access and use your Personal Data in accordance with your instructions and as is reasonably necessary:
- To respond to your requests, queries and problems.
- To inform you about any changes to our services and related notices, such as security and fraud notices.
The uses of your data may include:
- Adding contact details to a mailing list to send you our marketing information.
- Responding to a message on the website contact form.
- Displaying advertisements that will be relevant to you.
How you can access and update your information
GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O. tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. You are entitled to request access to your personal data unless providing a copy would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’. If we do hold information about you we will:
- Give you a description of it.
- Tell you why we are holding it.
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to.
- Let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O. for any personal information we may hold about you, you need to either put the request in writing and address it to us at the address provided at the end of this document, or email us. We may suggest that you put your request in writing to assist us in establishing your identity.
When responding to written requests Personal Data will only be disclosed if we can confirm your identity and/or sufficient supporting evidence is provided by you to establish your identity. These procedures are to ensure that the data is only given to a person who is entitled to receive it. If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct, update, amend, or remove it without undue delay. Once receiving a request to remove your data we must erase your Personal Data without delay.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. There are times when we may need to share your Personal Data with third parties. For example:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
There are also circumstances where we can pass on personal data without consent, for example; to prevent and detect crime.
We will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime and to produce anonymised statistics.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O. by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of promotional emails from us.
Data storage, transfer and security
GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O. takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O. hosts data with hosting service secured by SSL certificate. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. Our employees and contracted personnel are bound to our privacy policies, procedures and technologies which maintain the security of all your Personal Data from the point of collection to the point of destruction:
- We maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data. We ensure that the only people authorised to use your personal data can access it.
- We ensure your Personal Data is accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed. We shall take appropriate security measures against unlawful and/or unauthorised processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Changes to our Data Protection Policy
GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O. ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 31/25, 14-200 Iława.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either „persistent” cookies or „session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome).
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox).
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera).
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer).
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari).
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by GLASS CANNON UNPLUGGED SP. Z O.O.
You can contact us at: https://glasscannonunplugged.com/contact-us/